- If the reservation has not been confirmed with a credit card immediately the deposit is payable within five days from the date of the booking into our bank account. If the deposit is not paid within five days from the date of booking the reservation will lapse.
- The balance of the rental is due and payable no later than 30 calendar days before the commencement of the Reservation and if the balance of the rental is not paid within this time period, the booking will lapse and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Payment can be made via VISA or MASTERCARD, direct deposit to Island Bruny Management Services Trust Account BSB: 013-606 Account number 1949-38127 using your reservation number and last name as a reference.
- Keys will not be given out unless full payment has been made.
- Tariffs quoted are correct at time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- All credit card transactions are subject to transaction fees.
2. Departure Guarantee
- A Departure Guarantee must be paid by the Guest to the Agent or provided by way of credit card details.
- All credit card details will be destroyed after final inspection of the property, if no claims are to be made.
- Island Bruny Management Services reserves the right to make claims on the Departure Guarantee if the Terms and Conditions are not met, resulting in loss, extra cleaning, damage, expense or inconvenience.
- Upon departure a professional assessment of the property will be made prior to releasing the Departure Guarantee. Refund of the Departure Guarantee will occur within 14 days of your date of departure.
3. Guest Responsibilities
- The property is let for holiday accommodation purposes only and is not to be used for any other purpose including but not limited to commercial purposes, receptions or parties.
- Not to use the property, or cause or permit the property to be used for any illegal purpose.
- No smoking inside or around the property. If anyone smokes inside the building, there is an extra cleaning charge fee of $200. If in our opinion, the building smells of smoke after cleaning an additional two nights accommodation will be charged. This will allow the place to be aired. Costs associated in finding alternative accommodation and transport for displaced guests will be charged.
- All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in termination of the booking and loss of unused balance of accommodation.
- No more than the registered number of guests is to occupy the property, as each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. No extra mattresses are to be bought onto the property. If the property is reported to be overloaded, the booking will be terminated and guests will be asked to vacate, with no refund made. If additional guests stay above the number orginal booked and paid for, an additional fee for each guest will be charged based on the prevalling tarrif for that specific booking.
- Strictly no tents or caravans are permitted on the property unless agreed and paid for prior to the commencement of Rental.
- Pets are not permitted.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- To accept full responsibility for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the property and/or its contents directly or indirectly caused by the guest, or by another occupant or any other person invited on or in the property by the guest during the tenancy and agrees to authorise Island Bruny Management Services to pay for any such breakages, loss, damage and all forms of cleaning (including but not limited to rubbish removal) of the property by deduction of the applicable amount from the Departure Guarantee. Where the Departure Guarantee is not sufficient to cover the cost of the payment required the guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment within seven days of being notified in writing of the payment required by Island Bruny Management Services. If a credit card has been provided any costs shall be charged to that credit card.
- The property is furnished to the owner’s taste and style and Island Bruny Management Services accepts no responsibility for any unmet expectations of the guest in respect of any design, quality or other aspect of the property.
- To be responsible to Island Bruny Management Services and the owner of the property for any act or omission by any person the guest allows on the property who breaches any term or condition contained in this agreement.
- Departing guests must leave the property clean and tidy. This includes washing, drying and putting away all dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller and microwave, cleaning of the bbq, leaving the beds neatly folded back, placing all used towels in the shower, turning off all the lights and cooling/heating appliances. If the dishes are not washed, dried and put away, the dishwasher not emptied and/or the bbq has not been cleaned an automatic bond deduction applies of $45.00 per job to be completed.
- The Guests are responsible for empting all bins and placing the rubbish in the appropriate wheelie bin. A rubbish fee of $45.00 applies if the bins are not emptied upon departure.
- The guest agrees to let, use and occupy the property and its contents at his or her own risk and hereby releases to the maximum extent permitted by law the Agent and the owner of the property from any injury, liability, debt, loss, cost, delay, expense however arising in the connection with the letting, use and occupancy of the property including by breach of contract, duty or statue. Further the guest shall indemnify the agent and the owner of the property against any claims made by any other person or entity in relation to the use and occupancy of the property.
- That Clause 3 Guest Responsibilities is an essential term of this agreement if the guest commits, causes of otherwise permits a breach of this Clause 3 during the tenancy, Island Bruny Management Services is authorised to immediately terminate the tenancy and to retain all monies paid by the guest under this Agreement.
- Guests may cancel their unpaid booking or change their reservation at any time for $40.00 which will be debited from your credit card that is supplied at the time of booking.
- All bookings are made in good faith by Island Bruny Management Services however bookings may be subject to change or cancellation by the owner of the property prior to the commencement of the Reservation.
- In the event that a booking is to be changed or cancelled for whatever reason, Island Bruny Management Services will attempt to notify the guest as soon as possible and will use reasonable endeavours to arrange alternative accommodation or alternative booking dates for the guest to let the premises.
- If alternative holiday accommodation or alternative dates cannot be arranged any monies paid by the guest will be refunded and no other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in, or be made by either party.
- All cancellations by the guest must be communicated in writing to Island Bruny Management Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the commencement of the Reservation.
- If a cancellation is made by the guest prior to the commencement of the Reservation and the property is re-let for the same period of the Reservation, Island Bruny Management Services will refund all monies paid by the guest minus an administration fee of $110.00.
- If the property is not re-let for the same period of the reservation Island Bruny Management Services will retain all monies paid.
- No refund is made on the unused portion of rent, if guests vacate the property prior to their confirmed departure date.
5. Arrival and Departure Times
- Arrival time is from 2pm on the day of arrival and departure time is strictly 10am on the date of departure. A late departure fee of 50% of the equivalent of the Departure Guarantee will apply to guests who do not vacate by the booked departure time.
- Only one set of keys will be provided to the guest.
- On departure the keys must be left in the key safe.
- Linen must be used on all beds.
- All used beds must be folded back before leaving. All used towels are to be placed in the shower before leaving.
- Pets are not permitted.
- If a pet is bought to the the property a Departure Guarantee deduction of $150.00 applies and your tenancy will be terminated with no refund made.
- All holiday properties under Island Bruny Management Services management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Island Bruny Management Services to compensate or discount.
- Island Bruny Management Services will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent’s best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- Should a tradesperson be sent out at a guests request to carry out a repair that was unnecessary, the cost for the callout will be at the guest’s expense.
- Guests must inform our office immediately of any damage or breakage to the property and its contents by phoning our 24 contact number 0447 693 116.
- Guests must inform our office immediately upon arrival if the property is not clean otherwise they are deemed to have accepted the property in the condition of arrival on our 24 contact number 0447 693 116. If a property is reported as dirty, Island Bruny Management Services reserves the right to inspect and have the property cleaned as soon as possible.
- Left items – if requested we will endeavour to recover and return items inadvertently left in a holiday property, but we take no responsibility for the recovery or return of these items. Postage and the cost of sending a staff member to search for the item is at the guest’s expense. A minimum cost of $30.00 incl GST applies. Left items will be held in our office for a maximum of three months and if not claimed will be donated to the local opportunity shop.
- Island Bruny Management Services may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time or without notice if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- Island Bruny Management Services has endeavoured to maintain the accuracy and content with their websites. However from time to time aspects of the content may be out of date. Certain information is provided by others including owners and for that we accept no responsibility for its accuracy.
- Island Bruny Management Services acts as the letting agent on behalf of the owners and in accordance with owner’s instructions. Island Bruny Management Services reserves the right to take appropriate remedial action and/or seek compensation for any serious breach of these conditions of letting.
- Island Bruny Management Services will not be held responsible if the property does not meet with your expectations after the booking has been confirmed.
We recommend that all guests take out complete travel insurance to cover unexpected events.
11 Bush Fire
a. Bookings maybe cancelled or guests maybe ask to leave during their stay if it is determined by Island Bruny Management Services (in its absolute discretion) that the bush fire risk may place our guests in danger.
b. Island Bruny Management Services will refund (at its sole discretion) any monies paid by guests and no other claim, or right, or action,or demand shall exist, or be made by either party.
c. We highly recommend that all guests take out complete travel insurance to cover unexpected events.
a. Drone flying is prohibited under all circumstances on our properties. No exceptions!
13 Security Deposit
- As a condition of rental, guests are required to provide a security deposit in the form of a pre authorisation on a credit card. This is mandatory for all bookings.
- The preauthorisation is fully refundable if the terms and conditions are complied with as outlined.
- Card details will be collected prior to the commencement of your stay by swiping a nominated credit card, and reversed after the property has been inspected. There are no fees associated with the security deposit being paid by credit card.
- The bond will be processed as a pre-authorisation on the guest’s previously nominated credit card (we do not accept bank transfers or cash for bond payments unless by special arrangement). The funds will be frozen by the guest’s issuing bank for a period of up to 7working days and will be automatically released if there are no issues during the stay. Once released, the funds will become available on the guest’s card again, and there will not be a transaction on the credit card statement.
There are detailed photos of all holiday rental properties on our website along with a copy of these conditions: www.boogoolum.com.au
Island Bruny Management Services Contact Details